HSBC to cut 840 IT jobs in the UKLast updated on: May 16, 2016, Author: Editorial Team
HSBC has announced that 840 IT jobs are to go by the end of March 2017 in a major blow to UK workers.
The majority of the roles, 595 jobs, are set to go in Sheffield, while IT workers in Birmingham, Leeds and London are also at risk…
- Academy as a Service launch offers fast-track job opportunities
- Solihull cyber security company acquires consultancy in Warwick
- Leeds’ Tracsis acquires Coventry-based event traffic specialist
- Ideagen acquires Irish software firm Scannells for £3.5M
- Midlands’ schools receive free cybersecurity advice