Spotlight company – who is ByteSnap Design?
With an international client base spanning the UK, Europe and the US, ByteSnap has successfully designed a wide range of products that customers have successfully brought to market. They include:
- Industrial Tablet Computers
- Electric Vehicle Charging Posts
- Medical Devices
- ZigBee Based Energy Control Systems
- Wildlife Trackers
ByteSnap’s hardware engineers have developed products using technologies from ultra-low power 8-bit microcontrollers through to high end 32-bit microprocessors.
The company’s electronics software development team has embedded Linux and Windows CE expertise at bootloader, kernel and application levels – and includes some of the most experienced Windows CE developers in Europe.
The firm’s applications staff are always at the forefront of software trends. They have developed cutting-edge programs for a vast range of mobile devices – from legacy handsets such as Windows Mobile, right through to Android and iPhone today. This means we can offer clients state-of-the-art software design solutions – now, and in the future.
Recent projects include:
As well as innovative start-ups and SMEs, ByteSnap has a pedigree with multinationals. Large corporates turn to ByteSnap Design to complement the skills of their existing technical teams. ByteSnap delivers embedded electronics design, embedded software and mobile app development projects to a number of multinational companies that benefit from:
- Full embedded electronics skillset from one company
- Outsourcing to an award winning and accredited partner
- A trusted supplier that has a high level of repeat business
- Expertise in Windows CE, Embedded Linux, FPGA, app development and more
- End-to-end project management, from design to testing.
With its own pre-compliance EMC testing chamber and an ISO9001 certification, ByteSnap is able to deliver quality to clients throughout the project lifecycle.
To find out more, visit: www.bytesnap.co.uk