ByteSnap launches electronics and software design troubleshooting and rescue service
Our Design Rescue Service includes a thorough analysis of a project to identify obstacles to finishing the development; advice on the best approach for rescue and provides realistic timelines for delivery.
Whether a rescue means replacing some components or starting from scratch to deliver a working product, the engineering team here at ByteSnap has the experience, integrity and honesty to recommend the optimum solution.
Even with the best requirements and specifications, electronics design projects can drift. Missed deadlines lead to slower time to market, frustration in both technical and management teams and potential financial and reputational damage if a product isn’t delivered on time.
Design Troubleshooting – ByteSnap can help
We developed the service in response to the growing number of clients approaching us to troubleshoot electronics and software product designs, such as:
- Completing a specialist mobile phone design that was six months behind schedule
- Fixing EMC issues with an industrial motor controller
- Redesigning a security camera system that had been configured in such a way as to be incapable of meeting the original requirements
- Moving a GUI from a poor performing QT implementation to a 15x faster solution based on SnapUI (ByteSnap’s User Interface Development Framework)
Development stuck? Overcome common problems with ByteSnap’s Design Rescue
Whatever has caused the delay – be it staff churn, issues with replacements, internal politics, incorrect component selection caused by lack of specific knowledge within a technical team, or even the development of a product that’s simply too difficult to manufacture – getting a project back on track should be a priority, especially if costs are skyrocketing.
ByteSnap’s Design Rescue process includes:
- Open communication with current team, both technical and management
- Analysis of existing design
- Identification of usable elements of design
- Estimation of work effort to put project back on track
- Design rescue with detailed development review
- Results verification and planning
- Planning for project’s next steps
- Design changes pushed into production for implementation.
Our expert engineering consultants will support you and your project team throughout the entire Design Rescue process, to troubleshoot your development.
For more information, please visit https://www.bytesnap.com/about-us/design-rescue-service-fixing-electronics-software-product-designs/?ref=endsp1010
How can ByteSnap help you today?
From start-ups to blue chips, ByteSnap’s embedded systems software developers are enabling companies to stay a step ahead by providing them with bespoke solutions. Maintain your competitive edge – contact us today and let your business be among them!
The post ByteSnap launches electronics and software design troubleshooting and rescue service appeared first on ByteSnap Design.